Speedo

petemox

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone find that there speedo reads way above the actual speed. I notice that when riding with others at 120kph everyone else is on 110. Bit annoying as I find I am either going too fast or worse too slow for the speed restrictions. Is there a calibration adjustment for the speedo.

Cheers

Peter

Johnjo

Reaction score
Yes, mine over reads too. Just fitted my sat nav to the bike. Reckon the speedo is out by about 10%. So its way out at silly speeds.
Hope there's a fix.

petemox

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the replies. From another site the following has been suggested as fixes.

Will follow these up.

cheers.

Peter

JohnD

Reaction score
Your a bit late Peter, the rings used to be made in Logan by Kevin Hope. They are now supplied by someone in the US for a lot more $.
Have you had Kevin flash your ECU yet?
I ride past your place on a regular basis, I'm at Willowbank, just down the road.

petemox

Reaction score
Thanks John. Do you have any contact details for Kevin Hope? Do you ride in a group? Get lots of bike our here on a weekend refuelling at local servo at Allora, heading out to Leyburn pub. I prefer to ride during the week when it is quieter. Have only had the bike 6mths. Haven't hooked up with any groups yet. Used to ride with the BT drivers from Carina when I Lived in Brisbane and had my Triumph. Thanks for the ebay link. cheers. Peter