Sport tracker seat (flat seat)

Matty Mullin

Reaction score
I have found a supplier of the sport tracker seat...... He has told me that the 2014 seat has red stiching and the 2015 seat has black stiching. First things first is this info right? And if so would anyone else be interested in buying one with me as it would be cheeper the more we buy?!? Currently wants £150 at your door. Let me no what you think!

flipper

Reaction score
Yes that's right. you can buy either of them from Germany, either on Ebay or other places such as KFM Motorrader where I got mine. The 2015 is about £150. 2014 version is £130.

UK list price for the 2014 seat was (wrongly) the same as the comfort seat at £200 odd. In Europe it's priced correctly.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes that's right. you can buy either of them from Germany, either on Ebay or other places such as KFM Motorrader where I got mine. The 2015 is about £150. 2014 version is £130.

UK list price for the 2014 seat was (wrongly) the same as the comfort seat at £200 odd. In Europe it's priced correctly.
The SR seat in the uk was £274. Glad we got ours for £86 before Yamaha noticed their fcuk up lol

FreakyFreak

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I should get one, if it really is that good! Need to find someone who has one to try it out!

flipper

Reaction score
it is flat, so doesn't slope towards the tank, so you don't end up sitting on your nuts. and it doesn't have that hard lump in it that ends up under your biffin bridge.

Matty Mullin

Reaction score
I've sat on one and I have to have one, that's why I'm looking at getting one deffo worth getting!

Chipfatbob

Reaction score
I have to say, when I saw the Sport Tracker at the Show, last week, I wasn't impressed with the quality of the stitching between the top and side panels on the seat. I know hundreds, if not thousands of arses will have sat on the bike during the show, but you have to assume the manufacturers change the seats several times, to keep the bikes looking tip-top.

When saw it, last Saturday, the stitching was separating.

alan_manic

Reaction score
I just retro fitted the seat concepts foam and cover. Seems more comfy when I sit on the bike but it will probably be a few months before I get to try a good run.