Tail light and fender eliminator

mtayl24

Reaction score
hey guys, i just got my MT09 and im looking to get a tail tidy and the Rizoma tail light. Just wondering what tail tidies are compatible with the Rizoma light. I am mainly leaning towards the yoshi or R&G. Just want to avoid paying an arm and a leg for the rizoma tail tidy if i can. And if anyone has any photos of theirs id love to seem them. Cheers.

GastonJ

Reaction score
Though you want to avoid the cost I bought a Rizoma tail tidy. Pic attached of both though only from the side view, I don't normally take photos of the back, I leave that to speed camera vans :cool:

2014-06-29 18.33.02.jpg

Jess Wright

Reaction score
I,v got the yamaha without center. Section works a treat I did have the r&g but after only a couple of weeks the paint started coming off . image.jpg
hey guys, i just got my MT09 and im looking to get a tail tidy and the Rizoma tail light. Just wondering what tail tidies are compatible with the Rizoma light. I am mainly leaning towards the yoshi or R&G. Just want to avoid paying an arm and a leg for the rizoma tail tidy if i can. And if anyone has any photos of theirs id love to seem them. Cheers.