Tail tidy,rad gaurds,rear huggers. Which do you recommend.

Shaun64

Reaction score
I pick my new tracer up on thursday and plan on fitting a tail tidy rad gaurd & hugger,ive seen the R&G one £60 ish my question is can you fit a standard road legal reg plate on them without it obstructing the indicaters? On my last bike i bought evotech tail tidys etc which are very nice but not cheap.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Theres a tail tidy on ebay item number 162024128502 £46 ish with post looks good anuone got one?.

stumpy66

Reaction score
mine has the r&g tail tidy and rad guard, good bits of kit, mine tail tidy was fitted by dealer as part of deal, standard plate on all ok

Casey

Reaction score
Theres a tail tidy on ebay item number 162024128502 £46 ish with post looks good anuone got one?.
Did you get this? If so was it any good as I've been looking at this. Can't justify spending £80 for the R&G.

Shaun64

Reaction score
No I ended up buying R&G tail tidy cos it's made from stainless steel ,£46 does look good for the price.

Casey

Reaction score
I managed to get a second hand R&G tail tidy, the powder coating on them isn't all that good tbh as it was all flaking off. Quick rub down & re-paint so looks good as new now.
Out of interest what is everyone putting over the seat lock? Don't want it going rusty

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
I managed to get a second hand R&G tail tidy, the powder coating on them isn't all that good tbh as it was all flaking off. Quick rub down & re-paint so looks good as new now.
Out of interest what is everyone putting over the seat lock? Don't want it going rusty
Really? Mine is 8 months old and in as new condition. A quick squirt of WD40 on the seat lock does the trick.