Tail Tidy...

Hexme

Reaction score
Been looking at the pictures of my new bike, the more I look at the back end the more I think a tail tidy would suit....

Looking back on a few posts I see some owners have fitted the R&G tail tidy, is this the only one available? Is it a quality item?

Appreciate your thoughts

Tony

Shaun64

Reaction score
Your going for it Tony with your mods,I've got a R&G tail tidy but I didn't fit it as dealer said anything like tail tidys if bought from them they would fit free,mines been on a year & is like new but I don't ride in all weather, I am sure they are stainless steel & powder coated.i also fitted there rad gaurd which weighs next to nothing & does the job but not cheap for what it is.

Hexme

Reaction score
Your going for it Tony with your mods
Just a couple of mods I want to do then i'll be happy.... well probably. Not sure about those hand protectors either

As I was leaving the dealership yesterday I spotted an MT10, very nice, not seen one before - could mean trouble in the future.

Anyway thanks for the reply Shaun.

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score

Hexme

Reaction score
Will have a look for the Rizoma version, I've seen that R&G ones are about £90 ish.

Shaun64

Reaction score
Evotech make good gear but bit more expensive you will have to check there website to see if they do one for a tracer.