Textile trousers

Littlebruv

Reaction score
I am having trouble trying to get trousers with a shorter leg than the short leg length (30") in which motorcycle clothing manufacturers ie Rukka, RST provide. Anyone out there has had the same problem or know of a manufacturer that does a 28" leg

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
What's your waist measurement? Without that it's difficult, as loads of 28" leg trousers around but differing waists.

Otters Pocket

Reaction score
Difficult searching online for them when you're at the edges of the fit.

I'd probably find the nearest store and go and try them on, somewhere like J&S etc if you have one nearby.

Scaley

Reaction score
I've always had problems with leg length. At 36" waist and 28/29" inside length I found that most 30" legs are ok when you try them in the riding position. Stood up they fall and gather a bit on the bridge of your foot , but not in a daft way. If you have an old pair try taking them, as an example, to the folks that alter clothing and see if they could do anything and what they'd charge.

Littlebruv

Reaction score
I had thought about getting the shortest leg length then have them shortened more but it appears it's not as easy as I thought due to the textile material being strong and pretty robust, then there's the zip at the bottom of the leg to also take into account, the linings and the protection as well, so have decided to just stay with my RST racing trousers and unlined waterproof trousers