The mt has gone

fizzy

Reaction score
Hi Guys just a quick note to let you know I have just sold my bike, the forum has been a good place to find out information and help from the members in the 3 years of owning the bike I have really enjoyed it but it's time to move on and try something different, a big thanks to TT (Richie) for doing a cracking job with the forum and a big thanks to Simon for the flash tune and dyno set up of my bike (still the best mod you can do to the 09 in my humble opinion )the mt 09 has definitely been one of the top stand out bikes I have owned in more than 40 years of riding. ....I might regret selling it and who knows I might be back if it doesn't work out with the new bike I have ordered
See ya Fizzy

Last edited:

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
Hi Guys just a quick note to let you know I have just sold my bike, the forum has been a good place to find out information and help from the members in the 3 years of owning the bike I have really enjoyed it but it's time to move on and try something different, a big thanks to TT (Richie) for doing a cracking job with the forum and a big thanks to Simon for the flash tune and dyno set up of my bike (still the best mod you can do to the 09 in my humble opinion )the mt 09 has definitely been one of the top stand out bikes I have owned in more than 40 years of riding. ....I might regret selling it and who knows I might be back if it doesn't work out with the new bike I have ordered
See ya Fizzy
sorry you are leaving fizzy , what bike are you going to get ? thanks for the advice mate , hope to bump into you one day , probably at one of DC's shows . all the best mate .

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm only slightly jealous !! I take it you've ridden one , what are they like ? cheers mate

fizzy

Reaction score
No not ridden the SP they are not available until February and I will not be registering mine until March for the new reg,so in the meantime I'll be out on my enduro bike :D20161002_084609.jpg

Last edited:

bloggsy

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the new MT-09 to appear as mine is nearly 2 years old with 10k on the clock and I fancy a new one, just so I can piss my kids of as I will be spending their inheritance. I have tried the MT-10 but didn't like it.

fizzy

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the new MT-09 to appear as mine is nearly 2 years old with 10k on the clock and I fancy a new one, just so I can piss my kids of as I will be spending their inheritance. I have tried the MT-10 but didn't like it.
What didn't you like about the MT 10 mate?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See ya Fizzy
Keith what on earth have you done???
Only kidding bud lol. It's been great to have you as a member on here. I hope you stick around mate. Thanks for the kind words. I know Simon is chuffed about the comments. He said he will be in touch for a chat. All the best with the SP. I'm only "slightly" jealous hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fizzy

Reaction score
Only kidding bud lol. It's been great to have you as a member on here. I hope you stick around mate. Thanks for the kind words. I know Simon is chuffed about the comments. He said he will be in touch for a chat. All the best with the SP. I'm only "slightly" jealous hahaha

Cheers Rich I'll keep a eye on the forum and will be in touch when the new bike lands so you and Simon can work your wizardry on it lol;)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cheers Rich I'll keep a eye on the forum and will be in touch when the new bike lands so you and Simon can work your wizardry on it lol;)
That's a deal mate. We will hold you to that lol

motorcycleboy

Reaction score
Lagonisi Athens Greece, 37,5km from the city cente
No not ridden the SP they are not available until February and I will not be registering mine until March for the new reg,so in the meantime I'll be out on my enduro bike :DView attachment 4407
i like your enduro... why don't you keep an eye on new T7 which i might is getting into production next year?
good luck in your new bike and stay tuned!!!
:cool:

fizzy

Reaction score
i like your enduro... why don't you keep an eye on new T7 which i might is getting into production next year?
good luck in your new bike and stay tuned!!!
:cool:
Thanks mate I am going to the nec bike show over here in the UK and I think the T7 will be there so it will be interesting to see I am sure it will go into production to replace the xt660

fizzy

Reaction score

Fizzy is back from the darker side ? got rid of my 09 to buy a mt10sp.... had it for over a year but didn't really get on with it so hears the new toy!20180526_135712.jpg

fizzy

Reaction score
Definitely Mate ! just getting it run in a first service out of the way, ,,,everything ok with you Rich?

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
Welcome back Fizzy , glad to see you fucked off that ugly number plate hanger as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

fizzy

Reaction score
Welcome back Fizzy , glad to see you fucked off that ugly number plate hanger as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
���� Thanks mate, the number plate hanger is shite no wonder yamaha make a accessory one got the dealer to change it before I picked the bike up