Titanium Akra baffle

2pumps

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where I can get a replacement Baffle for my Titanium Akro, or is there an alternative to quieten it down a little without losing that sound ?
Thanks

RipGroove

Reaction score
I believe you can order a replacement baffle direct from Akrapovic for about £60 + shipping. A few people have either modded their original baffle or made their own in order to get that perfect 'in between' sound. Not entirely sure whether either of those methods hinder performance or not. Personally I usually ride with mine in, and on occasion when I take it out I wear ear plugs. Ideally someone needs to do some back to back dyno runs with modded baffles to see what's actually going on, I'd be happy chopping mine then if I knew it wasn't hindering performance.

RipGroove

Reaction score
That's good to know! I had a dealer sort my original one out, he just chopped the pipes in half so there's no "quiet" mode anymore. May buy a 2nd one down the line if I feel like modding the original one again
I did email that address about a DB killer last week but as yet haven't heard back. I'm going to a Yamaha dealer on Friday so I'll enquire in there.

Sent from my iPhone 

Last edited: