to be fixed at first service, incl front loom anything else?

the voices

Reaction score
HI all, the street rally is in for its first service soon, things to be fixed are cheese chain adjusters, very loose seat, rear shock marks when adjusted(yes i have used tool supplied) and finally the front side panels held on with double sided tape bloody hell yamaha not up to the brand image i have always known.
will try to upload video of the above.

Last edited:

stevecbr

Reaction score
You getting the chain adjusters done by Tinklers? Will ask for mine to be replaced when 6000 miles done next month, and light wiring. Also, there is a sticker for the swingarm, to stop the hose rubbing the paint. Is your CCT ok? Mine actually stopped rattling the other week, around the 5000 mile mark

the voices

Reaction score
You getting the chain adjusters done by Tinklers? Will ask for mine to be replaced when 6000 miles done next month, and light wiring. Also, there is a sticker for the swingarm, to stop the hose rubbing the paint. Is your CCT ok? Mine actually stopped rattling the other week, around the 5000 mile mark
hi steve, yep should be tinklers, my cct has the latest white spot, also has a shaped anti rub strip on swing arm.

flydnb

Reaction score
HI all, the street rally is in for its first service soon, things to be fixed are cheese chain adjusters, very loose seat, rear shock marks when adjusted(yes i have used tool supplied) and finally the front side panels held on with double sided tape bloody hell yamaha not up to the brand image i have always known.
will try to upload video of the above.
side panels held on with tape ?

MadGelo

Reaction score
Thought the SR models were assembled by the dealers at their shops.

flydnb

Reaction score
yes mate the front white tank panels have two bolts holding the bottom part and double sided foam holding the top part, shocking to be honest, will post pic sun.
Thats crap i wonder if the side panels on the non sr version are held on with tape , i havent looked anyone know ?

the voices

Reaction score
spot on only thing is its got that bloody hole like the original, its there to clear a weld only thing is the weld is 3mm high and the hole is 10mmx10mm hell knows why. only been in the rain once and kept all the crap off shock and under the seat just had a line of dirty water around the hole.