Tracer and PCV Dyno Results vs Ecu reflash

TooT

Reaction score
Hi All ..
Just had power commander V fitted friday .. Bike has Full Arrow system, quickshifter and using stock filter and fully mapped at Dynojet uk
with great results ..I just wonder what results other people who either have a pcv or reflash have got after dyno runs .Have read posts on reflash which most people seem to go for and wonder if it was mainly for fueling issues or speed limiter removal or bhp gains or for all the other changes to ecu .After Mapping my bike is showing a not to shabby max power of 117.90 at back wheel and max torque of 64.69. If any one has the same setup as me and using a downloaded map or a basic non custom map and would like map files with and without baffle in place feel free to ask and i'll try my best to help .By the way regardless to what people think on
running bike with full aftermarket exhaust and not changing fueling i can tell you that mine was very lean in the rev range where it would of spent most of its time so it was well worth the trip to preston to have it mapped correctly . Many thanks to Dynojet uk for a great friendly service :)

donut

Reaction score
Hi All ..
Just had power commander V fitted friday .. Bike has Full Arrow system, quickshifter and using stock filter and fully mapped at Dynojet uk
with great results ..I just wonder what results other people who either have a pcv or reflash have got after dyno runs .Have read posts on reflash which most people seem to go for and wonder if it was mainly for fueling issues or speed limiter removal or bhp gains or for all the other changes to ecu .After Mapping my bike is showing a not to shabby max power of 117.90 at back wheel and max torque of 64.69. If any one has the same setup as me and using a downloaded map or a basic non custom map and would like map files with and without baffle in place feel free to ask and i'll try my best to help .By the way regardless to what people think on
running bike with full aftermarket exhaust and not changing fueling i can tell you that mine was very lean in the rev range where it would of spent most of its time so it was well worth the trip to preston to have it mapped correctly . Many thanks to Dynojet uk for a great friendly service :)
Akra Ti, cut down baffle in + Kevs O2 optimiser = 117.9 bhp & 64.46 ft/lb - running rich
Akra Ti, cut down baffle in + Simon's ecu flash = 120.1 bhp & 65.87 ft/lb
Akra Ti, no baffle + Simon's ecu flash = 121.5 bhp & 66.2 ft/lb

all figures at back wheel and flash done mainly to remove restriction and lower the temp that the fan comes on