Tracer parts for sale - Lots of quality items!

mike

Reaction score
Clear headlight protectors left - all others sold

Yamaha Mt-09 Tracer FJ-09 Headlight Protectors Made In The Uk,Clear - A1 condition hardly used

£12 inc postage

---------------------------

Last edited:

whistler26

Reaction score
Hi Mike, first dibs on the ermax screen. Is the screen 50cm long?
I've just ordered one on ebay but will cancel the order and buy the one off you.

Cheers

mike

Reaction score
Hi Mike, first dibs on the ermax screen. Is the screen 50cm long?
I've just ordered one on ebay but will cancel the order and buy the one off you.

Cheers
Hi Chris

Its the Height: 350mm one like this but smoked http://www.speedmax.biz/1581-thickbox_default/sport-screen-ermax.jpg . Perfect size and out of all the screens I used found it worked for me. I found the smaller the screen the better rather than taller as the wind doesnt have a clean flow otherwise. With this one it was a clean air so no more head wobbling as the taller one moves alot causing the air to oscilate. Obviously it depends on your person setup but I tried 4 screens until I went with this one which I found best

Last edited:

whistler26

Reaction score
Great, I will take the screen then.
Please send me a PM with your e ail addres so I can transfer the money and I will reply with my address.

Cheers

mike

Reaction score
Hi Chris

Its the Height: 350mm one like this but smoked http://www.speedmax.biz/1581-thickbox_default/sport-screen-ermax.jpg . Perfect size and out of all the screens I used found it worked for me. I found the smaller the screen the better rather than taller as the wind doesnt have a clean flow otherwise. With this one it was a clean air so no more head wobbling as the taller one moves alot causing the air to oscilate. Obviously it depends on your person setup but I tried 4 screens until I went with this one which I found best
message sent

mike

Reaction score
All posted so far and list updated