Tracer wanted - SW UK

Gdj444

Reaction score
Hi all, I have registered as the Tracer is very high up on my list of next bike, I live in Devon, UK and am actively seeking a Tracer in any colour apart from Red (sorry to all Red bike owners), great condition and low mileage is a must and if it's got any extras then all the better, can travel to surrounding counties for the right bike.

Cash buyer, but I do have a Classic MK1 Versys 650 (the ugly one) that I will be selling so if anyone needed to raise some cash but still wanted a cheaper bike then of course I could do a PX deal, or straight cash.

I know it's a long shot as most of you haven't had your Tracer for long but you never know, I am actively searching the classifieds so will probably get one sooner than later anyway so it is good to register on this forum for any future info

All the best

Gareth

Gdj444

Reaction score
Welcome to the "right place" !
Wish you to find the tracer you' re looking for..
Thanks, took one for a test ride yesterday which confirmed it's my next bike, doesn't seem to be a big difference between second hand and new prices at the moment, plus I very much like the look of the 2016 model in Black so I may be going down the new route if nothing local turns up, but not in a desperate rush :D

Gareth

andrewmt09

Reaction score
Keep looking at second hand options. I just got one with 2500miles on the clock and about £1500 worth of extras. The condition was excellent and I got it for well under £7000. Total bargain. They are out there if you you hunt fr them. Good luck on your search. BTW - the red ones rock