Tst rear integrated light

Casey

Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;TkNnkTjP8L4]https://youtu.be/TkNnkTjP8L4[/video]
IMG_0476.jpgAnyone got the Tst rear integrated rear light?
Looks really smart & I'm seriously considering buying one, the only thing putting me off is that it is from America (anyone bought parts from America) don't want to get stung by customs.
I've always liked the rizoma but I've heard it's not that bright.

Last edited:

TIM80

Reaction score
It looks really cool but I'm afraid they're not legal fitment in Australia. I believe rear indicators must be a least 240 mm apart to meet Australian design rules. Don't know about the UK.

Casey

Reaction score
Yes it's the same in the uk but who cares lol just put standard indi's back on for the mot. I've decided against it as delivery is £36

Reaction score
The Rizoma one is actually quite bright, i had one but took it off to fit an Evotech. - preferred the look.

I've had a look at some of the integrated indicator rear lights and although they look good, the main problem for me is visibility of the indicators to other road users, lets face it most non-biker-car-drivers don't pay much attention to bikes anyway, so making indicators less visible or less obvious is asking for an accident, and if the car driver can say 'I didn't see them indicate...'

Don't want to sound like mr boring, but anything you can do to make yourself, your bike or your intentions on the road more visible and obvious has to be a good thing.

ninjaef

Reaction score
great idea

until you have a crash mate
as I did
bike taken away by fuzz
inspected and bang... illegal mods
so no insurance... its void
end up paying thousands out
dont bother
ain't worth it
just get some good Oxfords blinkers

bumpyride

Reaction score
WIN_20170723_14_36_05_Pro_LI.jpg

Rizoma rear light and Yamaha carbon fibre led indicators all extremely bright. :cool:

Casey

Reaction score
Last edited: