Uncomfortable seat

the cueball

Reaction score
I decided to ‘upgrade’ to the Shad seat for my latest Alps tour..

Lovely seat, made a nice difference and I’m glad I’ve got it.

Only slight negative for me is that you can’t put a seat cowl on the back, I like the 1 seat look I had with the standard seat/cowl.

But I guess I’ll just have to live with that and hope nobody asks for a ride! Lol

Samwise

Reaction score
For anyone in the West Yorkshire area that wants a more comfortable seat I can recommend Tony Archer from Huddersfield . He has altered a couple of seats for me in the past and I intend for him to look at my Tracer seat as I find it uncomfortable after about an hour on the bike.

Billyray911

Reaction score
Another vote for the Shad comfort seat.Really surprised how poor the standard seat is and although they are expensive,the upgrade is a worthwhile investment.

johnakay

Reaction score
For anyone in the West Yorkshire area that wants a more comfortable seat I can recommend Tony Archer from Huddersfield . He has altered a couple of seats for me in the past and I intend for him to look at my Tracer seat as I find it uncomfortable after about an hour on the bike.
I've used him a couple times.hes very good at what he does. he redid this for me on my NC700 a few years ago.
wasn't a cure for numb bumness but could go a lot further.

Attachments

Pool Boy

Reaction score

Brimt09

Reaction score
I use an air comfy strap on seat when I use it to tour... not really bothered by the looks - having too much fun!

I’ve got a ‘comfort’ seat (think it’s a Sargent) on my Pan... and to be honest, I don’t think it’s any better than standard.

Lovely bike mate just wondering what seat pad u got and how do u find it does it stop u from sliding forward compared to standard seat on its own

the cueball

Reaction score
Cheers, It was just a cheap one off eBay, not sure it was a particular brand or anything.

worst really well, very comfy and yes, stopped the sliding!