Using Motostarz from Australia

mtayl24

Reaction score
hey guys, im looking to get a few parts for my bike and have found that motostarz carries pretty much all of them.
the trouble ive found living in Aus is that everything i buy has to be from either US or UK, so i cant take advantage of any free local shipping, so i want to avoid ordering from multiple different sites and paying an arm and a leg in shipping.
ive read mixed reviews about motostarz, some people love it, others will never go there again.
just wondering if any aussies have used it and what sort of experience they have had?

for the record, im getting some rizoma goodies, an arrow exhaust and yoshi fender eliminator, if anyone can recommend some sites.

cheers in advance :D

MT09-Smurf

Reaction score
Last edited:

magoo

Reaction score
Do NOT deal with these guys.They are total inept bunnies of the tenth degree.
hey guys, im looking to get a few parts for my bike and have found that motostarz carries pretty much all of them.
the trouble ive found living in Aus is that everything i buy has to be from either US or UK, so i cant take advantage of any free local shipping, so i want to avoid ordering from multiple different sites and paying an arm and a leg in shipping.
ive read mixed reviews about motostarz, some people love it, others will never go there again.
just wondering if any aussies have used it and what sort of experience they have had?

for the record, im getting some rizoma goodies, an arrow exhaust and yoshi fender eliminator, if anyone can recommend some sites.

cheers in advance :D