WANTED stock right hand fork cartridge

flipper

Reaction score
Anyone fitted aftermarket cartridges?

Want to sell the OE unit?

Gary Glenn

Reaction score
Hi replaced mine with ohlins the bike has only done 1000 miles with origionals how much you offering

Bon

Reaction score
Ive got a set. Theyre just sitting there doing nothing now lol !

flipper

Reaction score
Hi replaced mine with ohlins the bike has only done 1000 miles with origionals how much you offering
Very nice too. How much do you want for the right hand OE cartridge? It's yours, you name the price.

Last edited:

My Toy

Reaction score
Bon, Gary Glenn, did you follow through with the sale of the stock right hand fork cartridge or do either of you have one for sale. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RipGroove

Reaction score
What's with everyone looking for R/H cartridges?

Sent from my iPhone

MT09 Kiwi

Reaction score
What's with everyone looking for R/H cartridges?

Sent from my iPhone
Its the one that does all the work standard, so if you have two right side cartridges installed both forks do damping not just one, the theory is it will double the amount of compression damping and you can dial the rebound back if necessary via the adjusters, cheap upgrade, I scored a set of standard cartridges from an Adreanni upgrade, will get some 0.95 springs, 5-7.5w weight fork oil (the 10w oil in it does a very good job at the moment, so with two working cartridges you will need to go with slightly thinner oil), Id suspect this will be a popular mod, but I suspect much like ZX10R shocks these will start disappearing fairly quickly.

My Toy

Reaction score
There's a set of MT forks on eBay at the moment but the asking price is £500 [emoji79]

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

RipGroove

Reaction score
Its the one that does all the work standard, so if you have two right side cartridges installed both forks do damping not just one, the theory is it will double the amount of compression damping and you can dial the rebound back if necessary via the adjusters, cheap upgrade, I scored a set of standard cartridges from an Adreanni upgrade, will get some 0.95 springs, 5-7.5w weight fork oil (the 10w oil in it does a very good job at the moment, so with two working cartridges you will need to go with slightly thinner oil), Id suspect this will be a popular mod, but I suspect much like ZX10R shocks these will start disappearing fairly quickly.
Ahh Ok well that makes some sense.

Sent from my iPhone

My Toy

Reaction score
Where is the item located please, any chance of posting[emoji400]

A vee four and an inline triple, the two best sounds in motorcycling. [emoji101]

M

MT account

north west thailand.....couldnt be arsed to bung it in my bag. i would say theres pretty much not a chance in the world of me posting it, even if it was here.

My Toy

Reaction score
I knew it was a fuckin stupid question but glad to see you're willing to help a fellow mt'er[emoji57]