What akra exhaust will fit.

Corsasri

Reaction score
Corsasri first mods.

Hello guys I hope you don't mind me asking. I have just brought a 2017 mt09 and it looks like a new style akra exhaust is listed for the bike. It looks as if it has a carbon end plate. My question is will the older style akra fit the bike as I don't like the newer version.
And is there anyone who's dose a tail tidy to fit number plate up by rear light.

Last edited:

Seadoc

Reaction score
All the Akra pipes fit the 2017. I have the older Akra Ti on my 2017, perfect fit.

I have e fitted a Mustart tail tidy, a very neat solution, have a look at the pictures I have posted on this site

Soapy

Reaction score
"And is there anyone who's dose a tail tidy to fit number plate up by rear light"

Hi Corsasri, I have a 2014 MT-09 and it was fitted with an R&G Tail Tidy when new and looks smart. Only issue I would say is there quality. I was removing my Renntec Grab Rail this weekend and saw that the paint on the Tail Tidy is peeling off.

This isn't the first time I've had issues with R&G quality. My first MT-09 I fitted an R&G Radiator Guard and saw bits on the Guard that paint was missing. Didn't bother sending it back, just painted it with some Hammerite.

Enjoy your new Bike

chump

Reaction score
Hello guys I hope you don't mind me asking. I have just brought a 2017 mt09 and it looks like a new style akra exhaust is listed for the bike. It looks as if it has a carbon end plate. My question is will the older style akra fit the bike as I don't like the newer version.
And is there anyone who's dose a tail tidy to fit number plate up by rear light.
Mustard in Oz make one.

Corsasri

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Just a quick boast. Picked up new bike today and at only 15 miles on the clock and already done a few things.
1:Test flashed ecu with woolich racing software.
2: fitted akra titanium exhaust old version.
3: fitted my mt10 hand guards to the bike.
4: removed tank stickers.

Now must get out and ride the god dam thing.