Will You be Financing or Paying Cash?

Are you Financing you New MT-09 / FZ-09 or Paying Cash?

• Buy now... Pay Later..... Much later!!

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Excuse me Mr Saleman. Dont I get a deal when I pay Cash!

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you guys think you will finance your new bike, or just pay cash?

flying circus

Reaction score
need all my cash to finance playboy lifestyle, so want to ride that gs in and ride that mt 09 out.

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Saving up as we speak and halfway there. Will be asking for money under the tree for this Christmas :D

Kenmoore

Reaction score
Want a finance deal.

Interstate rates are at an all time low.

If Yamaha want to move this bike Yamaha Finance had better have a good rate.

0 percent sounds good to me.

Otherwise I would delay my purchase, or seek funds elsewhere.

Stripy

Reaction score
I made a swap of my Multistrada with SMC bikes in Sheffield. Got an incredible cracking finance deal, that beated the original yamaha pcp offer, and now I own the bike instead of pcp, with an interest of only 2.3% and 0 down.

pipski99

Reaction score
Paid cash for mine. I had saved up as was shopping for a Triumph so had already £9,500 ready to spend. Hence when I test rode an MT-09 and then found out I could get one brand new for the price of a 2 year old Triumph it was a no brainer for me. Brand new MT-09 all the way baby.

marcusfordus

Reaction score
Paid cash for mine. I had saved up as was shopping for a Triumph so had already £9,500 ready to spend. Hence when I test rode an MT-09 and then found out I could get one brand new for the price of a 2 year old Triumph it was a no brainer for me. Brand new MT-09 all the way baby.
I was in the same boat, I wanted another BMW800 but could get a new MT for the price of a 2 year old GS so my cash went on the bike with the full warranty.

M

MT account

im thinking of raising the rent so the 2 fat birds upstairs can buy me 1 for my birthday.

sigtrm

Reaction score
I am sorry my English is second hand, I do not know if I understood the question but, yes my fiance is paying cash.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Always cash...! I've had 4 bikes since last January and they've all been mine. I'm not a fan of finance.

flipper

Reaction score
Always finance. Your dealer gets paid a commission for selling finance..... £400 from Yamaha...... Which he can then discount off the price of the bike to you.

Andyc1511

Reaction score
Damn, wish I'd known that! And that Yamaha are now throwing in a free Akropovic system. Grrrr! Any road up, got mine on PCP as I couldnt hang on til I saved up. But thats just me. And now its gonna rain all weekend so I'll just stay in and polish it. hehe