wing mirror extenders

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I have tried the search facility but did not find an answer, could be using it wrong but has anyone fitted wing mirror extenders. These mirrors have to be up there with the worst I have had on any bike I have owned.
Been looking on ebay and spotted a few, anyone recommend a product. I am tired of looking at my elbows.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're probably using it right Lew. I searched and couldn't find anything about them either. It would appear you are the first person to have started a thread on mirror extenders lol. Admittedly they are shire but who cares what you have just tonked it past lol. I'm joking obviously. There are plenty on eBay and they all claim to have the same desired effect

KatanaAl

Reaction score
I have just fitted a pair of these on my Tracer Yamaha MT09 TRACER Mirror Extenders x 2 (10MM THREAD) | eBay
The mirrors aren't the worst I have had but they are certainly not the best, The view in my Super 10 mirrors is positively panoramic.
These mirror extenders are very well made, feel very solid and seem to do a good job, think they would have been better powder coated black, but they do actually look very good on the bike.

MartinB

Reaction score
Lew
If you want them I am happy to get them and post them on, You will not be surprised to hear I have made my own, really easy only problem was the M10 fine pitch tap, and die.
Let me know mate,

Cheers

Martin

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Martin , I have sourced something similar elsewhere. I have no doubt you have made a cracking job as well. Do not do the same thing again as you did with the ones for the SX and give your design away so someone else can make a profit.
Lew

Last edited:

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Got got these from ebay. two sets 60 & 100mm. put the 60s on the MT, and the 100s on the Tracer. perfect no movement or vibration (steel instead of aluminium) you cannot even tell there are there, work at treat and cheap too!
I can take some pics of them fitted at the weekend if you like?

LewFZ1

Reaction score
Thanks Trevor , I have ordered some on ebay , hopefully they will be with me in a week or so.
Again thanks for the offer
Lew