Yamaha FZ-09 Aftermarket Exhaust Thread

T

tango

Hi Everyone....Post all aftermarket exhausts you find for the new 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 in this thread.

So far, here a list of just some of the aftermarket exhaust manufacturers I bet we will see FZ-09 exhaust systems from some of the following Vendors

• Akrapovic
  • Two Brothers
  • Beowulf
  • LeoVince
  • Yoshimura
  • Arrow Race Tech
  • Remus
  • Jardine

marthy

Reaction score
Count me in! Marthy Motorcycle Exhaust Solution should have something together within one or two weeks after I get my ride.

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Your 3-piece Acrapovic exhaust:

Looks nice! Probably performs a bit better than stock too...

marthy

Reaction score
What about price?
All other accessories have been priced, but this is still missing...
Me guessing +£1k/+$1.5K :(
Been looking at some design. I think I can come up with an exhaust solution in the $600 range... kind of "do it yourself" mod. I will know more about it once I get the bike later this week.

Martin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Seca Yamaha

Reaction score
Muffler or complete setup? In theory, you can recycle the headers and just bolt on a custom collector. If a collector were made to Yamaha specs, It would be a good stepping stone for the community to experiment with different mufflers.

Keep her lit

Reaction score
The exhaust is listed under the uk importer (performanceparts-ltd.com) for £923 inc vat but none in stock as yet, lets hope they arrive soon.

marthy

Reaction score
Muffler or complete setup? In theory, you can recycle the headers and just bolt on a custom collector. If a collector were made to Yamaha specs, It would be a good stepping stone for the community to experiment with different mufflers.
Give me about a week or two. I should get my bike tomorrow and I will finish the design then order enough goodies to build 2 kit. One for me and the other one to work out the jig. Then I should be ready for pre-order. I should be up to speed by the end of the month...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

ChuckFZ09

Reaction score
Anyone gotten the Yoshimura R77 pipe? I've gotten one but haven't installed it yet, as I'm researching fuel tuning options and don't want to run her lean in the meantime.

Broncsrule21

Reaction score
Anyone gotten the Yoshimura R77 pipe? I've gotten one but haven't installed it yet, as I'm researching fuel tuning options and don't want to run her lean in the meantime.
I'm sure you have probably read about all this, but people have had good results with the Bazzaz unit. I'm sure you could also do well with the EJK unit also.

marthy

Reaction score
The EJK does an excellent job at tuning the FZ09. I tried the PCV and EJK back to back and all I'm saying is the EJK is still on the bike, not the PCV. EJK was more stable on the data with less spike in the AFR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk