You Will Want The 2014 Yamaha FZ-09

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FZ-09bigpic.jpg

How about a three-cylinder naked bike that makes more power and torque than a Street Triple, but costs $1,400 less? Sounds good to us. Enter the 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. It’s hot. Last week, we had the opportunity to see, touch, feel and sit-on (but not ride, that’s happening in October) this new Yamaha. And, we’re extremely excited to announce that this is one bike that should absolutely live up to the hype. There’s not a single part on it that feels in the slightest bit cheap. Sitting on it, it feels almost impossibly light and slim. Every surface and every texture and every component has received the kind of attention-to-detail Yamaha typically reserves for its R6 and R1 range. So, when we heard the price — just $7,990 — we were literally gobsmacked.

Continue ..... Jalopnik

Rabbitman109

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
I know that I was amazed at the price at first too. Something better than the FZ8, and it is CHEAPER? That is just crazy. I think we are definitely thinking about the FZ-09 as a good stable mate for my FZ1.

Ditch

Reaction score
I'm all over this. It's like a more reliable, cheaper, faster and equally as light Street triple without the silly headlights.

strata12123

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to buy this. Even if it is $7,990, it still is worth every penny because of all of its improvements.