New profile posts

I take it you have fully charged the new battery? Nest step would be to check the fuses
Hi everyone new to the forum I have a 2017 mt09 I have fitted a new battery and starter/kill switch I can hear the fuel pump kick in and the solenoid click but nothing happening when I try to start it any advice would be appreciated thanks.
Hi everyone new to forum I have a 2017 mt09. I have fitted a new battery and starter/kill switch and it is still totally dead I can hear the fuel pump kick in and the solenoid click but nothing happening any advice please.
Does anyone have any feedback on the yoshimura plate holder for the 21/22 MT09? Is there anyway to work with the stock turn signal or do you have to buy their version?
Hi everyone, just picked up my new Mt09, absolutely love it, huge change from 1200gs ! Still hoping to do some touring but hate the idea of a top box, any side case recommendations you can offer and also does anyone know if the earlier model soft side case stays fit the new version as i quite like the look and the fact that you can remove the bars when not using.
thanks in advance
Hullsy.
Good Morning from Middlesbrough. Been a while since i had a bike, but now own a totally standard 18 plate MT09-SP and will be a regular here pestering you guys for advice and information - get used to it! ;)
Hello, my names Dante' got a 2019 Mt-09 been doing some small plug and play mods, Custom made front blinkers, fender eliminator and such. But Im hopeing you guys will beable to help me when I run into a hiccup. And vise versa.
Hi there Shark!! Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourself to the band of happy bikers!!!
Reactions: DTAY
F
Fatboy
Hi guys just signed up have 2019 mt sp 09 looking forward to talking to you all maybe a ride together
woodie100
woodie100
Welcome Fatboy where about a are you in the world?
Hi guys.

I have an MT09 Tracer on a 2017 plate. I’ve just noticed that I have water inside the lcd display and have no ideal how it’s got in. It’s not a lot just a couple of water bubbles. Should I return it to the dealership for them to look into it??
J
jerrybike
If its still in warantee/guarantee. defo
Anyone got any ideas how to get past the Captcha thingy. Entering the words shown clearly isn't the way to do it.