Dog Bone /Suspension arms are they stock

barton

Reaction score
Potching around the bike today and decided to add a little extra rear ride height. When I was adjusting the shock a saw the letters IRC stamped int the dog bone / suspension link, Is this a stock item or as the p[previous owner changed them.
Also the lamba sensor was disconnected ?. is there some reason for this, it certainly dosent help the jerky throttle if that what disconnection does

Reaction score
Anyone able to check if there dog bones have the letters on its a 2014 model

I have a 2014, yes IRC is stamped on them, I have not altered mine, original stock item. As with the 02 sensor disconnected, many bought a block off plug but also had the ECU flashed. Mine is flashed with the latest FlashTunes and it makes a huge difference with the snatchy throttle.

barton

Reaction score
thanks for the reply mt09 smurf. Looking at the bolts around the suspension they didnt look like they had been disturbed so I was confused to see the marks. thought a different linkage may have been fitted.

Bikes in for a dyno and custom map 5/6/17 and may go silly and get the race package installed to allow quick shifter and blipper ?