Akrapovic Exhaust still waiting.....

Fish1216

Reaction score
Has anybody else who has ordered an akra system still waiting? i had my bike in december and ordered the exhaust at the same time but im still waiting and its going to be another 2-3 weeks again (been told this everytime i ask since december), ive been to another dealers today and they have already had a couple of systems come in and go out, the one system he had on there demo bike and he started it up for me, it sounded amazing! so much better than the vids on youtube show. it had the mounting bracket as part of the can and the etched MT-09 on it with 2 springs holding the can to the downpipes.

The dealer i use get there parts from performance parts direct but the picture they show is totally different to the ones ive seen fitted so im not sure if this is why theres a wait?
This is the exhaust im waiting on but it does not have the Etched MT-09 on the can and it has a strap....
Performance Parts - 404 Page Not Found

Pic of the same system but with the etched can
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1014/61/af34523829c8f17db058dd6bf2a69661.jpg

Also all of the pics ive seen of peoples systems fitted to there bike dont have all the springs and the collector is welded as part of the downpipes not separate as it shows, can anybody shed some light on this? cannot understand why im having to wait so long....

dapsmt09

Reaction score
I feel your pain Fish. I to ordered the same Akra as You as far back as the NEC bike show and was told two weeks for delivery.

Finally gave up once they actually told me it looks like the end of March (they even e-mailed me the reply from Akra)

So I ended up going for the Arrow system instead.

The Arrow is mega hut if you really want an Akra your going

Cheers daps:cool:

Spot

Reaction score
I ordered my bike and Akra in October. The bike arrived about 5 weeks ago and the Akra arrived 2 weeks ago.

j4ybee

Reaction score
Mine was about a 10 week wait. I ordered mine back in last october though when i ordered the bike.