Any thoughts on GPR Full 3-1 systems?

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
You could buy an akra or arrow for less. The headers look very low to the ground at the front. It would be different.....

l34chy

Reaction score
If your looking at different options have listen to Miles bike he is running the sc project cr-t exhaust sounds and looks awesome not badly price and if you don't want to be like all the sheep and buy akrapovic it's worth a look

Reaction score
I dont like the look, it looks odd at the header end, like the pipes dont fit in with the lines of the bike. there seems a big gap between the headers and the front of the engine. Look at the images and compare them to the standard pipe, the standard pipe fits better.
I'd prefer the carbon, curly akrapovic, looks better designed

Reaction score
What effect do the much shorter (compared to Carbon Akra) headers have on the power & torque?

Reaction score
Thats what iv meant!:)

I *think* a longer secondary will create more power higher up the rev range, where a short secondary is better for low down power but I could well be talking out of my arse.

Reaction score
I don't think any of them hug like std manifold, GPR seems to drop more than most. Think I'll plumb for the Akra Carbon... Keep saving!

Reaction score
Pics I seen of arrow headers im to get with mine do look to angle in towards engine better.
I think I was to buy I would go for carbon akra looks better to me than ti system, though not road legal.

Reaction score
I like the Arrow too, as it sits close to the engine. Arrow also make Giannelli which are the same but often cheaper.