arrow full systems, mmmmmmmmm

Credry

Reaction score
Much better price, can't justify the cost of the Akro.
Might still wait to see what Yoshimura might offer....

Stripy

Reaction score
I'd rather want to use those monies for a bike holiday in the Alps with my Yama instead ;)

mt dave

Reaction score
you cant beat taking of the stock exhaust and putting on a aftermarket one stock exhausts are always dull and sound shite

Stripy

Reaction score
Not sure i always understand the immense need for replacing the stock exhaust - specially not if it is with a non-road-legal exhaust, that is noisy like a fighter jet.

I hope you ride with earplugs no matter what exhaust - for the sake of your ears. I do know, it will reduce your joy of your expenditure of the exhaust.
By doing so, you pay for others being able to hear a greater sound, than you can yourself (because you obviously are using the before mentioned earplugs, right? ;) )

Why should i spend £600+ for others to maybe get a joy - when i can spend £600+ on eg. a nice biking holiday in the Alps, where it is me getting the full joy from the first penny?

Admitted, i did get Arrow cans on my Dorso 3 years ago, and it both sounded and look good.
Admittedly, I also spent the best of £700 on new arrow cans on my Triumph - and what a waste of money that was.
The Ducati - yes, other people had replaced their cans for various types of exhausts. But 1200cc with nearly free-flow output can only annoy neighbours and the people who lives along the road you ride on, there is literally no other purpose than that.
Sometimes, we do need to think of the image, we bikers build up of our selves, don't we?

rob5006

Reaction score
I quite like the stock exhaust.Looks good. Noise is just the right volume-don't really want tinnitus !
Still got my custom earplugs from last years NEC show. Really good. Especially on the motorway.