Ayeup

chr1s

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been hanging around for a bit and looking at buying an Mt pretty soon once personal stuff as been sorted...just moved back to the UK and living in the south west...can't wait to get back on a bike again....sold my s1000r a year ago and need a fix...cheers, Chris

chr1s

Reaction score
Had a test ride this afternoon at Branson's in Yeovil...loved it! Ton of fun, felt like a mountain bike with an engine. Will be ordering one as soon as I have a roof over my head :cool:

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
I had mine brand spankers MT delivered this morning at 10am - just got back from a 160 mile A-road ride. Still grinning. Get one mate, you won't be disappointed! I get what some say about the suspension and responsiveness in urban environs at low revs/low gear, but these can easily be adjusted to suit. Right now, first day out, I'm not bothered in the slightest and am freaking chuffed with the bike. Looking forward to the commute tomorrow morning :cool:

chr1s

Reaction score
I had mine brand spankers MT delivered this morning at 10am - just got back from a 160 mile A-road ride. Still grinning. Get one mate, you won't be disappointed! I get what some say about the suspension and responsiveness in urban environs at low revs/low gear, but these can easily be adjusted to suit. Right now, first day out, I'm not bothered in the slightest and am freaking chuffed with the bike. Looking forward to the commute tomorrow morning :cool:
Damn you...rub it in why don't ya!! .....Just kidding bud, sounds like a perfect day....looking forward to my day soon lol!!!
Ride safe :cool:

NailFace

Reaction score
I've had mine less than a week and I'm thinking about it at night when I'm in bed. I feel bad referring to the bike as an 'it'. Is it bad to name a bike? I don't know as I'm quite new to this.

loneranger

Reaction score
did consider Mike or John but fell for MT09 as it suited it better I think.