Bloody cars

Slappyhead

Reaction score
Experienced proper road rage tonight in Southampton. LD Discovery pulled up alongside me at traffic lights. Shouting and swearing - no idea why to be honest. I let him go at the lights, pulled in behind him, and he hit his brakes so hard I could hear the abs doing its job. I had no chance and ended up lying under my bike. He then drove off. I still don't know why. Police seem to be keen to help, but it's dependant on CCTV...... Stay safe. Especially you Flyndb.

Twozup

Reaction score
Jeezus H!! Hope your ok slappy?? And the bike? I hope to Christ they get footage of this knob and charge him with dangerous driving!!! Better still- attempted frickin murder! Hope you'd know the Cnut if you see him again. I'd be following him home discretely if I seen him and leave a few surprises night after night......

Click [HERE] then {HERE}

Slappyhead

Reaction score
Cheers, I'm ok and it looks like the bike is not too bad need daylight to be sure though. He was a proper nutter! Police have been brilliant, very keen to find him. But not as keen as I am.

Stripy

Reaction score
Oh man, sorry to hear - hope you're OK, despite the situation.
Fingers crossed for Police will get him caught and charged and convicted. Bastard!

flydnb

Reaction score
Cheers, I'm ok and it looks like the bike is not too bad need daylight to be sure though. He was a proper nutter! Police have been brilliant, very keen to find him. But not as keen as I am.
shit mate that's very bad mate and hope you and the bike are ok, was he gesturing anything at you at all , where in soton was it mate, I hope they get this wanker mate , all the very best to you, did he look like a pikey? I had a weird thing happen last year when some polish idiots tried to drive me off the road on purpose because I overtook them and I was on my wr 250 r, they swerved into me but I moved quick enough so I waited at the roundabout and they pulled up and they were laughing so the door of there mondeo got an almighty dent from my boot and I was off, you do get some really odd car drivers that have no concept of what its like on a bike, I hope those pricks get caught mate.

Slappyhead

Reaction score
Good shout Fly & thanks, he may have been a pikey. English definitely based on his thorough Anglo-Saxon language. If I ever meet him cottaging he's in trouble.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's tip top tommy... I'm just not sure bout the colour...!

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

Birdy

Reaction score
What a wanker slap,find out where he lives , and perhaps a few of us can pay him a visit and have a quiet word :mad: Glad you ok mate

Schultzy

Reaction score
Mate thats terrible - hope your alright regardless. Obviously more than one screw loose with that douche. Cant say ive experienced anything like that over here but we get our nutjobs too :(

Cypher

Reaction score
"Yeh but he likes caravans better"

Cheers daps:cool:
She wants the Hector-2 roof lights, uh... the stylish ash-framed furniture and the scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering.
Right. And she's terrible partial to the periwinkle blue, boys. Have I made myself clear, boys?

dapsmt09

Reaction score
"F**ked? proper f**ked "

Ha ha, anyone who's not an anorak Snatch fan will think we have all gone mental!!!!
:cool:
Cheers daps

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me....!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. He's my fav character lol

I don't care if he's Muhammad "I'm hard" Bruce Lee. You can't change fighters.

Cypher

Reaction score
I'm so sorry. He's my fav character lol

I don't care if he's Muhammad "I'm hard" Bruce Lee. You can't change fighters.

You're a ruthless little cunt, Triple, I'll give you that. But I've got no time for grassers.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're a ruthless little cunt, Triple, I'll give you that. But I've got no time for grassers.
Listen, Cypher you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

Cypher

Reaction score
Listen, Cypher you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.
Talk to me in English, Triple. You people invented the fucking language, and so far I haven't understood one word anyone's said.

dapsmt09

Reaction score
Your both stepping on very thin ice my pedigree chums and I'm gonna be under it when it breaks, now fuck off!!!!!

Ha ha priceless chaps.

Cheers daps:cool: