buying from ebay

Well the carbon akrapovic was fitted tonight and all I can say is oh my god!!! Spit's flames from low revs and sounds like an animal. Best thing ive ever bought!

Well the carbon akrapovic was fitted tonight and all I can say is oh my god!!! Spit's flames from low revs and sounds like an animal. Best thing ive ever bought!

Nice one, fitting mine Thursday....did you re-use existing port gasket or fit new?

Last edited:

Nice one, fitting mine Thursday....did you re-use existing port gasket or fit new?

FYI I used existing but found it difficult to keep them in place so used a bit of HT grease (copper slip) also the mid mounting bracket instructions are not 100% so basically you have to remove a few bolts and a bracket (small) and replace with their bracket (large)

FYI I used existing but found it difficult to keep them in place so used a bit of HT grease (copper slip) also the mid mounting bracket instructions are not 100% so basically you have to remove a few bolts and a bracket (small) and replace with their bracket (large)

Thanks for the Top Tip... Will dig the coppa slip out...

Fitted my titanium today, a breeze, everything just popped together, one question I have is, in the kit you get a Spacer that sits between the Can and bracket.

I can't see any reason for this, but to lower the Can "slightly", and franctionally will move away from tyre.. Any ideas anyone.??

I bought my Carbon Akro from Borrozzino Moto,it. Cost £553 took 10 days to arrive (bummer)... But over the moon with it..

Back