Centre stand for Street Rally with Acrapovic?

Jetty

Reaction score
Hi - Is possible to fit a centre stand to a Street Rally with an Acrapovic already in situ? ...Looks a bit packed down there...ooer...and perhaps the end of the pipe is that much lower than standard. Any ideas??

Thanks

Jetty

chump

Reaction score
SW-Motech stand, yes. but why??? for the money buy an Abbastand and don't carry the extra weight around.

Jetty

Reaction score
SW-Motech stand, yes. but why??? for the money buy an Abbastand and don't carry the extra weight around.
Thanks. Interesting. Its only a thought as when I'm away for a few weeks at a time it makes for easier fiddling around with chain lube/chain adjustment. Just prior to but this SR I put one on my KTM990 SMT and it made life a fair bit easier.

For home use, is the Abbastand actually better than a paddock stand?

Thanks and regards

Jetty

chump

Reaction score
hell yeah.......... abbastand gets either or both wheels off the ground and is pretty nigh impossible to drop the bike while on it. Single person operation.

Jetty

Reaction score
hell yeah.......... abbastand gets either or both wheels off the ground and is pretty nigh impossible to drop the bike while on it. Single person operation.
Ok. Thanks for that. I shall take a squint immediately. I presume it allows both wheels to be removed at the same time? ...Useful for tyre changing.

What price is acceptable please?

Regards

Jetty

chump

Reaction score
It supports the bike at the swingarm pivot. You can also fit adaptors at the footrest bolts to remove the swingarm if needed.

I bought a new one from abbastands for £106 including the fitting kit and delivery.

The fitting kit is £25 bought separately so you want to be looking for a stand sub £80 delivered to make it worthwhile.