Chain/sprockets.

Jetty

Reaction score
Hi - Can anyone please point me in the right direction for recommended replacement chain/sprockets, and where amongst my bike's paperwork where I can bloody find sizes of all!?

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
JT Sprockets: Catalogue

The bike search will give you chain size and standard sprockets, as well as options to change F/R sizes to alter the gearing.

Used JT a few times without issue, you can try DID as well for chains. To be honest most times in the past I just ordered from a bike shop and take the generic stuff they supply.

If you're fitting them yourself just make sure the front is a good snug fit on the splines.

Jetty

Reaction score
JT Sprockets: Catalogue

The bike search will give you chain size and standard sprockets, as well as options to change F/R sizes to alter the gearing.

Used JT a few times without issue, you can try DID as well for chains. To be honest most times in the past I just ordered from a bike shop and take the generic stuff they supply.

If you're fitting them yourself just make sure the front is a good snug fit on the splines.
Thank you very much for that. Confirmed all that I needed to know. :)

Crazytown

Reaction score
I increased the rear sprocket x 1 tooth when I change from the standard chain to a gold DID chain from Wemoto.
Has made a great improvement to acceleration.

Mr. Funtcase

Reaction score
Still toying with going the other way and dropping down to 43 on the rear, bike is used mainly as a tourer and sits for long periods on the motorways. Maybe I won't like the reduction in acceleration but I can always reverse the change, but 2 teeth on the rear isn't a dramatic difference.

Anyone done this already? Thoughts?