Crazy Caravanist...

Twozup

Reaction score
i enjoyed my caravan......for 18 months or so. it musta helped me buy no end of toys with the cash i was saving by not paying for a few other things i wont go into here......;)

........only lost 300quid on it n all........its a romanian knocking shop now somewhere on a london trading estate....i kid you not :)
View attachment 1478View attachment 1479
I think I seen your setup on the news MT A- at Dale Farm???
Just before the JCBs moved in :p

M

MT account

i sold it to a romanian who showed up from london and drove the whole thing back up the m4 with no tax, insurance or mot.........i got a congestion charge letter saying it had been snapped in london which i had to appeal........:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah the good ol turn right from the left hand lane trick...gotta love it.
I drive artics for a living and even I wudnt of swan necked that junction to get the trailer round so he can't use that as an excuse. That was purely a last min decision or he was being an absolute w-anchor and trying to p1ss u off big style.

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental

pugwash54

Reaction score
best caravan i saw ,carter bar very windy blew caravan over and down the hillside it was like an explosion, bits of plywood,plastic and various pieces of shite everywhere,they are so fragile it's amazing they are still allowed on roads

My Toy

Reaction score
I don't know if you were turning right anyway Twoz but good on yer for spotting the indicator and anticipating the shittiest manoeuvre I've seen in ages. Lots of other motorists would have blindly gone for the overtake with disastrous consequences. Actually, I've looked up the word "manoeuvre" (cos I couldnt spell it!!) and the definition is "a movement or series of moves requiring skill and care", let me say there was nowt remotely careful or skillful about what that pillock tin shed driver did. Tax the fuckers off the road I say.

Twozup

Reaction score
I don't know if you were turning right anyway Twoz but good on yer for spotting the indicator and anticipating the shittiest manoeuvre I've seen in ages. Lots of other motorists would have blindly gone for the overtake with disastrous consequences. .
I was turning right MyToy it's the road I take to work. I just caught him at last minute it's not obvious from the video but I was actually looking at the oncoming car and the road to the right sort of both at same time sort of in my periphery if that makes sense?

It was the fact he stopped moving and started again just as I was making my turn that caught my attention.

I have absolutely nothing at all against the caravan crowd absolutely nothing.

Everyone has a right to use the road, we can't just pick and choose who gets to use it with what type of vehicle- that would be a scary state to live in.

Where do we stop? Cycles. Bikes. Cars. Artics????

Nope I think it's totally wrong to single any one type of road user out just because of one or two twats.

Think about it- prob the first to be banned would be us bikes if it was down to hatred by other road users!

But this guy was a totally arrogant fukwit without giving a shit that he'd have went over me if I hadn't caught it and moved out.

I've put a bad luck hex on him though so he'll get whats due him!

Sent from my mind using my fingers

Last edited:

Birdy

Reaction score
Ban bikes Twos... why ???? just the odd wheelie , racing your mates , LOUD zorsts ....they wouldnt dare !!! lol :p

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Born to be Mild I am.

Get ya motor running, head out on the highway, looking for adventure, for wotever comes my way, shit it's a bloody caravan...! Born to be MILLLLLDDDDDDD lol

MT-09. Wheelie Wheelie Mental

Twozup

Reaction score
I thought it was a belter. Family on bikes riding into sunset with narrator giving it the full Steppenwolf as they slowly turn into hells angels. The toddler with the goatee n tattoos is classic