Dvla

RipGroove

Reaction score
Be keeping an eye out mate ! But hopefully the wont be able to now if dvla wont issue a log book ? Thing is they may try someone else ? Imagine if you were away for a few weeks, and they issued it !
Yeah I bet that's what they're counting on, someone could easily miss the mail for 2 weeks for any number of reasons! One things for sure I'll be keeping my reg plate out of pics online from now on.

Sent from outer space

Birdy

Reaction score
Was taken outside a pub near devils bridge
they even cut lock off no news on it yet
Can they even start it with no key ? I heard if you lose all your keys ,including the red master, you would need a new ECU from yam ? Am i being a nob or is your average scum cleverer than i thought :confused:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can they even start it with no key ? I heard if you lose all your keys ,including the red master, you would need a new ECU from yam ? Am i being a nob or is your average scum cleverer than i thought :confused:
As far as I know u can't start the bike without the key as it has the YISS security chip in it...

M

MT account

Clever scum could prob get it done, thick scum would break into your house and nick the keys !:mad:
mines on the 20th floor................good luck with that you thieving scum types......
img4598-M.jpg

M

MT account

thats security, hes checking it has a parking permit.........:)

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive spat beer all over my keyboard again !!! Canadians, ozzies, welshists, and now ginger side burns MT ...? feck me thats a tall bike ! those other guys are huge....oh. ..:D
Lol. MT don't care... he's a rebel...;)