Ecu flashing

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Hi all. Has anybody seen the guy on eBay that does ecu flashing for mto9 by post for 115 pound? Is it any good seems cheap price. The name it gives is Doug bravi?

CT/

Reaction score
Hi all. Has anybody seen the guy on eBay that does ecu flashing for mto9 by post for 115 pound? Is it any good seems cheap price. The name it gives is Doug bravi?
It does look good Colin, sounds like it does the same as simon,s flash at half the price,,, definetly worth further investigation :rolleyes:

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It does look good Colin, sounds like it does the same as simon,s flash at half the price,,, definetly worth further investigation :rolleyes:
He only plugs ur ecu in and flashes it with a generic flash. Nothing like our flash or custom mapping that has been developed on our own dyno with our own MT. He has no dyno to test the flash or even see what ur bike is doing in relation to air/fuel etc. I don't think you will get full backing or customer service like you will with us but I guess that's why he's so cheap

CT/

Reaction score
He only plugs ur ecu in and flashes it with a generic flash. Nothing like our flash or custom mapping that has been developed on our own dyno with our own MT. He has no dyno to test the flash or even see what ur bike is doing in relation to air/fuel etc. I don't think you will get full backing or customer service like you will with us but I guess that's why he's so cheap
That could explain why the price is cheaper TT

fizzy

Reaction score
That could explain why the price is cheaper TT
There's always a reason something is cheap:rolleyes: you get what you pay for ,if you want top R&D and a full back up service go and see TT and Simon :cool:

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
That's what I thought about being cheaper! Thanks guys! Right then that's convinced me to get mine set up by s-tech! I just wanted peoples opinions. OK TT how much is it for a full set up dyno etc please?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's what I thought about being cheaper! Thanks guys! Right then that's convinced me to get mine set up by s-tech! I just wanted peoples opinions. OK TT how much is it for a full set up dyno etc please?
A flash is £200 inc vat. What system do you have on?

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
I've got a full acropovic ti and kevs 02 optimiser standard air filter.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we can certainly sort that out for you.
If you want to book in just let me know

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I checked him out he has 100% feed back rating and also replied to my enquiry within 24 hours, oh his price has either increased by to £125.00 or you misread it.

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Hi TT. So 200 is just the flash to be done? And I bring my ecu to you don't want to post it don't trust it? Thanks.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes mate. We can load a map directly to your ecu for the akrapoviç as well if you like

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Hi tt. Will I have to tell my insurance company about this? And if anything did happen is the flash undetectable? Or is it my own risk lol

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's undetectable and can be flashed back to standard for free anytime you like. Why would you want to tell your insurance company lol

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask about insurance TT lol! Anyway let me get this right! I take off my ecu. Bring it to you at s-tech engineering. You flash it. Put my ecu back on. Then I've got a even madder mt o9?!

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask about insurance TT lol! Anyway let me get this right! I take off my ecu. Bring it to you at s-tech engineering. You flash it. Put my ecu back on. Then I've got a even madder mt o9?!
Very close....
U can either remove your ecu and bring it to s-tec performance....or.....ride your bike to us and we will remove it for you, flash it and make it the bike it should have been from the beginning lol.

Colin Briffett

Reaction score
Thanks TT. What are your opening times? I will remove it and bring to you. I live near Evesham Worcestershire about 1hr and half away from Newbury.