Forum problem

pipski99

Reaction score
I know this is not the correct area but I can't see a section for forum problems so went for the technical section.

I have a problem with the forum only when I'm at work as we have security software and content filters. It happens when there is a thread with more than one page and I try to read the LAST page of the thread. Eg. page 2/2 or page 5/5. The content filters at work always detect the last page of a thread as containing games related content, which I don't understand as there should be nothing different on page 3 from what was on page 2 or 1.

Here is the error message i get (with company name, IP address and user name removed to protect the innocent):

Your access is denied due to ****** ISec Code of Conduct

Your IP address: **.**.**.**
Your User Name: ******
The URL: http: // www .mt-09. net/ forum/mt-09-general-discussion/515-bsb-brands-first-round-whos-going-2.html
The Category: Games

I have also had to add spaces to the URL to allow you to see the raw message text rather than the forum automatically converting the text to a clickable URL
Anybody understand why this should be?

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
Is it going direct to the fourm of useing your phone you will find some time there is a add at the bottom of the last post helps cover costs on public fourms

pipski99

Reaction score
Is it going direct to the fourm of useing your phone you will find some time there is a add at the bottom of the last post helps cover costs on public fourms
That sounds like the one sir. Whenever the content filter detects the ad it screws up that whole page and blocks it coming in. This is on an a desktop pc using google chrome not a phone.