Gidday mate

Foz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I thought I would say hi from Australia, I have been snooping around here for a while now and I thought it was time I joined.

I have an orange Mt09, I picked up second hand. 12 mths old with 470 km. it came with an akro titanium exhaust, radiator guard (side ones), yamaha screen, cover and a paddock stand.
I have fitted some OES case sliders, made a bracket to centralise the speedo a bit, and have some speigler brake lines to go on soon.

I will put some pics up tomorrow.:cool:

My Toy

Reaction score
G'day friend, welcome to the forum. Nice low kms on the new bike there. Don't forget to protect that rad with a proper guard. I've just come back from your lovely country and have to wait now before I can enjoy my toy (see what I did there?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Foz

Reaction score
G'day friend, welcome to the forum. Nice low kms on the new bike there. Don't forget to protect that rad with a proper guard. I've just come back from your lovely country and have to wait now before I can enjoy my toy (see what I did there?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, I actually made a radiator guard out of some pressed aluminium. I am a bit worried it might be a bit bright though, I am going to look into getting it anodised.
I think I might have a crack at making a tail tidy too!