Givi V47 box, rack & extras for sale.

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
So I have a nearly new Givi V47 box for sale carbon effect with the blue top which closely maches the blurple on my bike.
Also on the box I fitted the Givi backrest, and the Givi L.E.D brake light kit.
To go with it I have a Givi rack and the Givi monokey plate.
Comes complete with both keys.
Cost new are V47 box £244 - Givi LED brake light kit £45 - Givi backrest £25 - Givi monokey plate £30 - Givi rack £81
Total cost of about £400.
These where bought for a college course I was supposed to do to carry my equipment. The course never went ahead.
Used less than a half a dozen times.
So I figure I would do someone a good deal and put it up for £200 for the lot. Collection from Cannock Staffordshire only as there is way too much to post.

Gudgy92

Reaction score
So I have a nearly new Givi V47 box for sale carbon effect with the blue top which closely maches the blurple on my bike.
Also on the box I fitted the Givi backrest, and the Givi L.E.D brake light kit.
To go with it I have a Givi rack and the Givi monokey plate.
Comes complete with both keys.
Cost new are V47 box £244 - Givi LED brake light kit £45 - Givi backrest £25 - Givi monokey plate £30 - Givi rack £81
Total cost of about £400.
These where bought for a college course I was supposed to do to carry my equipment. The course never went ahead.
Used less than a half a dozen times.
So I figure I would do someone a good deal and put it up for £200 for the lot. Collection from Cannock Staffordshire only as there is way too much to post.
I know it was a while ago, but do you still have this stuff for sale?

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
Part exchanged my MT-09 now. I didn't leave this equipment on it so These are still for sale if anyone is interested. Will be putting them up for sale on gumtree as well.