Has anyone tried Riderscan?

M

MT account

i have a useful device to illiminate blindspots.........its called 'my neck'. i find that by moving my neck while using the mirrors, or by even looking behind me, i can generally see if anyone is actually fast enough to be alongside me.

i do have problems with night driving on unlit roads filled with wandering bison and low flying aircraft tho........
so ive fitted these...............
1424549_409713282490692_1752490419_n.jpg

sigtrm

Reaction score
i have a useful device to illiminate blindspots.........its called 'my neck'. i find that by moving my neck while using the mirrors, or by even looking behind me, i can generally see if anyone is actually fast enough to be alongside me.

i do have problems with night driving on unlit roads filled with wandering bison and low flying aircraft tho........
View attachment 2007
Very nice. Did it improve fueling also? What about snatchy throttle?

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score

View attachment 2007
Hahaha. That's the best mod I have see so far....!

PaulMT-09

Reaction score
Yeah I had one on my fjr for the longest time until I got the MT-09. The trick is to not look at yourself while going round a traffic island.
Seriously though after about a month and you get use to it they are great. They are best used in slow moving traffic/in town driving or on the motorway/dual carriageway. You will instinctivly always do a shoulder check as well but they are a great tool to have for £40. I have ordered a 330mm screen for the MT and am hoping it will fit behind that, as being used to it now it's hard to live without it.
It's especially helpful (when your used to it) when exiting traffic islands at speed and you don't want to do a shoulder check, you can glance in the riders can and go.
Not everyone's cup of tea, but i like to ride quickly and safely and it helps me do that with ease.
BUT I have a feeling it really won't look to good on the MT.