Help required.

scotscoot09

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Looking to try and source a couple of items.

I need a complete standard exhaust system, figures some of you guys have changed to aftermarket systems , would you be interested in parting with yer old bits.

Also need a standard tail unit. Probe the first thing most guys change on their mt's

Cheers in advance

Scot

donut

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Looking to try and source a couple of items.

I need a complete standard exhaust system, figures some of you guys have changed to aftermarket systems , would you be interested in parting with yer old bits.

Also need a standard tail unit. Probe the first thing most guys change on their mt's

Cheers in advance

Scot
There's one on Ebay at the moment that ends Sunday at around 11.30. Unknown postage from Worcester but only £40 currently

Yamaha MT09 exhaust. | eBay

stevecbr

Reaction score
I went down the same route I assume your planning. Bought a 2nd hand standard exhaust of Ebay for £60 and modded that, very happy with the results for the money spent.
Only other mods I have done are cheap Chinese levers of Ebay, R&G radiator guard, and genuine Yamaha Radiator covers, and some front & rear wheel spindle protectors

scotscoot09

Reaction score
I went down the same route I assume your planning. Bought a 2nd hand standard exhaust of Ebay for £60 and modded that, very happy with the results for the money spent.
Only other mods I have done are cheap Chinese levers of Ebay, R&G radiator guard, and genuine Yamaha Radiator covers, and some front & rear wheel spindle protectors
yer bang on. except i dont it to my original exhaust, and now need to find a replacement to put the bike back to standard.

never thought about it at the time lol