Hepco Becker Bag Mounting in Detail

Reaction score
Thats great Jim, thanks for the pics! I'm still not sure what to do about luggage, but it isn't an issue yet. The brackets look a little 'diy' with all the nut/bolt connections, but the panniers look great. The bonus of these, is that it doesn't utilise the stock numberplate holder as a mounting point, so its good for the 90% of owners who put tail tidies on. Im still considering a matte green wrap on the bike and mounting a couple of 50 cal ammo cans on the rear!

M

MT account

nice 1 mate, i see they made use of those 2 empty holes under the subframe. did they give you a template to drill through the plastic panels? theres some on ebay @ £300 which aint bad cos i get bored with un hitching throw-overs and dragging both around when you can just un-clip 1 bag instead.:cool:

Twozup

Reaction score
The side seat units have two big "X" marks where they need to be drilled to line up with the threads in the sub frame. Absolutely brilliant detail from Yamaha
These bags are exactly same setup as the Ones I have and the "DIY" frame looks very professional when on and is almost invisible
5epuby5a.jpg

Sent from my mind using my fingers

M

MT account

ha! i didnt spot those marks when i made my frames up! i will look into that when i modify another set. i made a high mount for 1 set to take a heavy load (make-up, shoes, hair straighteners etc) but i wont be carrying much on the other bike so ill tap into those holes and hide the top mount, cheers for the tip off:cool:20140508_183952_LLS.jpg
i shortened this 1 now so it just pokes out, also useful for luggage straps n all

Reaction score
Thats great Jim, thanks for the pics! I'm still not sure what to do about luggage, but it isn't an issue yet. The brackets look a little 'diy' with all the nut/bolt connections, but the panniers look great. The bonus of these, is that it doesn't utilise the stock numberplate holder as a mounting point, so its good for the 90% of owners who put tail tidies on. Im still considering a matte green wrap on the bike and mounting a couple of 50 cal ammo cans on the rear!

Make sure you post up pics if you go down this route, sounds excellent!

Reaction score
Here are a few more. Note that the helmet bulge doesn't fit a helmet. They are not for touring.
IMG_3834[1].jpgIMG_3836[1].jpgIMG_3824[1].jpgIMG_3832[1].jpg