Hey

Frugaltail

Reaction score
Hi all!

What a great forum you have here! Just had my Street Triple R written off and have gleefully bought a spankin new MT09 ABS. After agonising over what to have next I found that the MT09 gave me more smiles then any other bike I had ridden so its won me over! Collecting on saturday and cant remember being so excited over a new bike!

Ive been particularly keen to come back to yamaha for their build quality (I can assure you its got to be THE best out there) and their reasonable servicing costs and details. Im a VERY keen forum member with street-triple.co.uk and intend to be a very active member here. I also have the great privilege of working as a light aircraft mechanic so I hope I can contribute some useful mechanical sympathy.

Great to meet you all!---- now wheres that members map?

boro

Reaction score
Welcome..
Nice to have you on board, glad to hear you mention the excitement you get from the MT-09. I have a friends with the STR and Arrows which is nice but just doesn't have that bad boy fun factor. I usually get home from my commute with a big grin on my face and its still winter here. Can't wait for it to stop raining and get on the gas a little more.