Hi folks

Tracer kid

Reaction score
Just chopped my Daytona 675 in for a Tracer so joined up here as its basically the same bike regarding mods etc.
Great informative site.
I'm based in wigan UK.
Ride safe

Swagger

Reaction score
Hello m8. It's the time of year when the newbies are manifest! I've also just swapped out a Daytona 675 for a Yamaha triple. Hope I don't regret the change ... that little Triumph was a beauty.

Tracer kid

Reaction score
Hello m8. It's the time of year when the newbies are manifest! I've also just swapped out a Daytona 675 for a Yamaha triple. Hope I don't regret the change ... that little Triumph was a beauty.
I find the engine sweet but the gearbox is like a straight cut rally car noise wise lol

Swagger

Reaction score
... I find the engine sweet but the gearbox is like a straight cut rally car noise wise lol ...
I've had a lot of Yamahas that have had relatively noisy gearboxes. They generally improve once they've had a few miles and an oil change put into them. I didn't notice it on the demo bike I rode but then that thing had a couple of thousand miles on it ... tyres with serious abrasion right round to the side walls :D and had been thrown up the road more than once apparently. I don't get mine until mid next week as it's getting its zorst and armour fitted ... will put a load of miles on it initially in order to get it shaken down. I'll then start modding it with decent suspension, rear sets and a re flash.