Hi from Tassie

Tas_RazoR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just joined the forum after taking delivery of my new 2014 Orange MT-09 a week ago.

She is fully stock so far but the full Akrapovic system is on order. I've already started to put together a list of mod's I'm looking at doing which grows each day.

I previously had a 09 R1 which was my pride and joy until I was run off the road and hit by the same yobo twice.

I've jumped on the MT-09 after having 19 months off a bike being back on my feet and back on two wheels is amazing.

I'm really enjoying the MT around town and on my commutes to work.

Last edited:

Exodus

Reaction score
I'm in regional New South Wales, I purchased a tail tidy from Mustard Bikes in Tasmania, off ebay. I love the look of the rear end now and its was only $115 with free delivery. MT09 really is a great bike. I can send you the ebay link for the tail tidy if your in the market for one.

mtmarcel

Reaction score
Welcom mate, it's the first orange one Horizon delivered.
Probably see you around Hobart some time.

Cheers

Tas_RazoR

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've been enjoying the bike so far.

My pipe arriveed last week and I enjoy the bike a lot more now that it has it's own sound. It's also quite loud which is great.

Exodus I've seen the tail tidy you mentioned. I'm actually mates with Mustard and have used his products on my previous R1 and loved them. I will be getting one for mine soon :)