Hiya from Middlesbrough

Botto

Reaction score
Hiya all,
I'm Gavin aka (botto) from Mddlesbrough, bought a blaze orange MT09 about 3 months ago and am really enjoying this bike.
Had a gsxr 750 few years back but much prefer the naked bikes and the MT was my choice after a few test rides of others.
Been reading the forum for a while now and found it a great place for info and good banter so thought I better register and get in on the action.

Cheers all,
Gav.

fizzy

Reaction score
Hiya all,
I'm Gavin aka (botto) from Mddlesbrough, bought a blaze orange MT09 about 3 months ago and am really enjoying this bike.
Had a gsxr 750 few years back but much prefer the naked bikes and the MT was my choice after a few test rides of others.
Been reading the forum for a while now and found it a great place for info and good banter so thought I better register and get in on the action.

Cheers all,
Gav.
Hi Gav and welcome, did you get it from Tillos?

derek28862

Reaction score
Hi Gavin i am also from middlesbrough where a bouts are you you should pop along pit stop on tues night lots of bikers there and a good night

boro

Reaction score
Hi Gavin i am also from middlesbrough where a bouts are you you should pop along pit stop on tues night lots of bikers there and a good night
# smoggeis now I know I'm dreaming, Well looking at the crime stats one of us must have nicked their bike.....

Swagger

Reaction score
Hi Botto ... glad you're enjoying the bike. So you're from Middlesbrough yeah? ... never heard of it! :rolleyes:

:D