Insurance cost?

Stripy

Reaction score
How is this price even possible?

Me thinks, insurance quotes is "Grab a number out of thin air, add 1500%, and see if the idiot accepts it"

How many miles have you guys on?
Whats your age?

Cypher

Reaction score
I'm 32, had 5000 miles on the policy. Turns out that they have brackets. 0-3000, 3001-10000, etc. so it doesn't matter if you pick 4000 or 9000, same price. Have 9999 on my gixxer.

M

MT account

my FZ costs £3.28 to insure.

..............it doesnt cover much. probably enough to park it outside mcdonalds but it is street legal.......:)

stevecbr

Reaction score
Just renewed my Insurance. Carole Nash wanted £135 fully comp, I got it from Bennetts for £87, and I also got another £25 off from a voucher I had from cancelling my 2nd bike cover. Total cost £62 for a years fully comp insurance!
BTW in 44, with 5 years NCD

GastonJ

Reaction score
Hmmm that's it, I've read enough. Just paid £202 for the coming year (51 years old, 7 years no claims, an SP30) after that I'll be changing insurers. That does include travelling for work though, which shouldn't be confused with SDP/commuting. It's usually that part which costs me more for both my bike and my car, and it's all down to the pigheadedness of my employer. Though I never carry anything of theirs on the bike or in the car, they insist I get insurance to cover "travelling for the purposes of employment" *doh* - mind you my mileage expense claims do more than make up for it - usually around £12,000 a year :cool:

Yam MT 09

Reaction score
all insurance companies are fucking shithouses , legal robbery , how can you ask someone for £800 excess , what is the point of that ! perhaps I am just thick but I always thought that the idea of buying insurance was so that you would be insured not just to dosh up some wank insurance firm who never want to pay out anyway ! the wriggling bastards !!!! rant over !!!!

bullet

Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] what r u lot complaining about I would bite both arms off if that's all I had to pay right here we go jus done mine yesterday £581 fully com social only I'm 29 (30 in a few weeks) 4years no claims £1500 excess that's with mce cheapest I could get Lool

Tracer1

Reaction score
Insurance

It cost me £9.25 to add the tracer for a month, until the renewal. :cool:

Then for the car, the VFR800Fiy and the Tracer it cost £543 for the year, which was £103 more than the car and the VFR last year.

£200 excess on the Tracer, £250 excess on the VFR and £200 on the car.

The £543 includes all the breakdown, legal protection, all the usual stuff and even excess protection.

Pretty made up with it to be honest :eek:)