Member Map.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder to all our members...

Please take a moment to peruse the Members Map, you might find a new riding buddy or even someone that resides near you.

If your feeling really adventurous you could even stick your own pin in.

misscrabstick

Reaction score
Nearest to me is around 20 miles and he never posts, the bike shop where I bought mine has sold loads of MT's, they don't seem to be on here though.

I took a run up to Mickey's Diner on the A249 this morning and had a little fry up, quite a few bikes there, a lot of harley/ custom cruiser types and some Jap classics like kwak triples and old XT's and things, may make it a regular thing this summer, shall probably get up to the Oakdene too.

Longhair21

Reaction score
I saw Stan09 at T K Copes in Colchester a couple of weeks ago but except for that I have not seen another MT09 on the road let alone met anyone from the forum.

Triple Trouble

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw Stan09 at T K Copes in Colchester a couple of weeks ago but except for that I have not seen another MT09 on the road let alone met anyone from the forum.
I knw wot u mean. I have met one member and also saw a race blu one come hacking up the inside of me on the A339 a few weeks ago. Hope to see more of u lot in a couple of weeks time.

MT-09 Wheelie Wheelie mental.....!

www.facebook.com/spudrees

Spot

Reaction score
The only other MT-09 i've seen was the geezer who bought a grey one from CMC Cannock the same day as me and he didn't know about the forum.
Since then, haven't seen another. But that's ok,I like being "unique" :)

M

MT account

free beer n curry to anyone who rocks up to my pin...........ill even throw in a room with a sea view.:)

emptyoh9

Reaction score
The only other MT-09 i've seen was the geezer who bought a grey one from CMC Cannock the same day as me and he didn't know about the forum.
Since then, haven't seen another. But that's ok,I like being "unique" :)
Mate, i'm in Tamworth, but originally from Solihull....