MT-09....transformer....goldwing

M

MT account

right then you cruel mo-fo's as im now in elephants-ears-gate heres the indian elephant version :)
20140530_115719_Richtone(HDR).jpg

M

MT account

Is that photoshopped, it looks real , good skills mate.
i just had a close call after posing that shot........went in to put the kettle on then came back out to find a browner trying to take the case off the frame. kicked the cnut so hard in his thigh i thought id broke his leg, the bastard just ran off round the corner back to the skag house at the top of the street.
cant even leave the fcuking bike out for 10 mins in this shithole country......that dont happen over there.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

flydnb

Reaction score
i just had a close call after posing that shot........went in to put the kettle on then came back out to find a browner trying to take the case off the frame. kicked the cunt so hard in his thigh i thought id broke his leg, the bastard just ran off round the corner back to the skag house at the top of the street.
cant even leave the fucking bike out for 10 mins in this shithole country......that dont happen over there.:mad:
shit , where do you live ?

M

MT account

im living in englistan, just round the corner from new somalia. wish id paid better attention at school then i wouldnt be here at all........*kicks own ass*

M

MT account

anyway, while waiting for the feds to arrest me for booting a skaghead ive done a bit more tampering........hoping not to run out between mountains this winter :)
20140530_152208_LLS.jpg
20140530_152245_LLS.jpg
i knew them old carpet treads would come in handy 1 year.......

M

MT account

that's some ironmongery on there you could make a model of the forth road bridge out of it!
yup, i tried to do 5,500km with givi shit in january and had to have it welded up 4 times cost it kept snapping. lets see how i get on with my own stuff......and from what twoz said id hope this is stronger than the forth bridge.:)

M

MT account

that's some ironmongery on there you could make a model of the forth road bridge out of it!
its a work in progress............
got bored waiting for a cheap rack to pop up on the bay, plus im not a fan of big racks (on motorcycles, im quite partial to big racks on other bikes tho.....) so ive gone n bought a new 1 off of an xj6 or summut for 36quid...........(thought that was a jag?) ...........and took a car jack and a hacksaw to it. it will quick release with the luggage racks now after a bit of weldery work. nice.
now dorris can use the tent n sleeping rolls as a backrest while she has a kip.
trouble is i cant finish it off cos the bike is 10,000km away ............oh hum.
20140731_142758.jpg
20140731_142811.jpg