my 200 mile mini review

razz

Reaction score
Will do Steve , I have a spare tube coming , I'll send it in with an original un modified tube , to see if the flash etc help with the standard tube n the lurch of doom , if it don't , in will go the g2 when it arrives

razz

Reaction score
and a running in update , a smidge over 700 miles done now , have tonight stiffened up the suspension , woooo hoooooo

Reaction score
Quick blast tonight, in my opinion, it has softened the throttle response, A now feels like standard used to, Standard now feels like B used to, and B feels even softer than before. However, although it makes it smoother to ride, it hasnt solved my main gripe of power coming on with a bang when accelerating from a closed throttle. I am convinced the only way to cure this is a reflash or Power Commander, so fuel is still flowing through the engine with a shut throttle

razz

Reaction score
800 or so miles completed , and the MT has been dropped off at Tinklers for the 1st service tomorrow , Thursday she is off to track electronics for a flash n map . Fingers crossed for some good weekend weather to try her out , I have a loan xj6 , Christ it's feels slow

razz

Reaction score
A 920 mile ish update , 1st service done , DNA filter and termi pipe doing well , T/E are working wonders with the electrics , standard throttle tube in now , no need for the G2 since the dyno , like most people , my drive chain tensioner bit is deformed , so after visiting tinklers today , shes booked into the workshop next week for fitment of the yamaha upgrade option :) one of the mechanics hoped on it and took it out for a blast , he enjoyed the tweaked bike which was good to hear , once he got back

Reaction score
Will do Steve , I have a spare tube coming , I'll send it in with an original un modified tube , to see if the flash etc help with the standard tube n the lurch of doom , if it don't , in will go the g2 when it arrives

have you not tried the co mod in dash settings spose to help with throttle repsonce to ? wat i hae read on ere