My mate trying my MT-09

Fulfilled-09

Reaction score
As you say, perfect weather for a blast out. Lovely way to spend a NYE. Whilst watching though, my right wrist was rolling back urging you to open her up! ;)

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I know what you are saying, being an aging biker and interested in survival , some 300/400 foot drops and stone walls my Joey Dunlop days are well behind me lol

LewFZ1

Reaction score
I would love to get this road all to myself, the surface is for the best part excellent and the level of grip is really good. Part of my problem is I know there are areas were the road is very dusty and also on the rare occasions you get rain that dust becomes like slurry. I remember about two years ago my mate and me were just enjoying a quiet Sunday morning ride. Six guys on sports bikes flew past us, pegs down the lot. Five minutes down the road we had to stop and give them a hand 4 from 6 had binned it, thankfully only real damage was there pride.

To be honest I have never been that quick on a bike, I used to be able to hold my own but I these days I am glad to just get out and enjoy the freedom and scenery for the day.