New Axle Blocks

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Not being able to just near £100 for the Yamaha (Gilles) chain adjuster block, I picked these billet one up on Ebay for £35, arrived in a couple of days and fitted this morning. I think they look a lot nice than the OE ones, and seem to be a lot more sturdy. I also added a nice new stainless axle nut from Pro Bolt, and gave the spindle a clean up. That's enough work for the morning, now time to ride it.
Adjsuter Blocks.jpg
before1.jpgAfter1.jpg
Before2.jpgAfter2.jpg

boro

Reaction score
Looking good, any details as I cant seem to find them on ebay.......

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Looking good, any details as I cant seem to find them on ebay.......
Looks like he may have sold out at the moment, he had 6 when I bought mine, but the listing is now not live.
I had emailed the seller to see if he is getting more! Will keep you informed.

trevorleigh

Reaction score
Looks like he may have sold out at the moment, he had 6 when I bought mine, but the listing is now not live.
I had emailed the seller to see if he is getting more! Will keep you informed.
Just heard back from the seller, he has not listed more yet as he is going on holiday for a couple of weeks. He has blacks ones in stock, and is has silvers ones currently in production. if you need some urgently you can contact him eBay user name dude0_15 and mention the listing number 232021790064, he can dispatch some directly to you tomorrow before he goes. would be a bit cheaper too with no eBay/Paypal fees.

boro

Reaction score
Cheers, will drop him aline and see what he says

Just heard back from the seller, he has not listed more yet as he is going on holiday for a couple of weeks. He has blacks ones in stock, and is has silvers ones currently in production. if you need some urgently you can contact him eBay user name dude0_15 and mention the listing number 232021790064, he can dispatch some directly to you tomorrow before he goes. would be a bit cheaper too with no eBay/Paypal fees.